TITLE : HOTBOX EXAMPLE : REMOTE BASE-STATION DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM
BY : CHAM Development Team - S N Drake, D Radosavljevic
FOR : Motorola ECID Ltd.
DATE : 1992
PHOENICS Version : HOTBOX 1.6.6
- Three-Dimensional Steady flow
- Cartesian Computational Grid
- The Remote Base-Station Diagnostic System (RBDS) is a device for
fault detection and remote communications
- Contains 7 PCBs, power supply unit, radio telephone and a boxed
radial cooling fan.
- Heat sources from power supply unit and PCBs
- Cooling fan draws ambient air indirectly from side vents
- Warm air is exhausted through floor grilles
Picture as follows :
Geometry Layout with Velocity Vectors