TITLE : 2D CHANNEL FLOW; VARIOUS FLUIDS (LIBRARY CASE 575)
BY : CHAM Consultancy Team
Pictures are as follows (all plots are at ix=10 plane):
- This example illustrates the development of the velocity
profile in a rectangular duct for a Newtonian and two
Power-law fluids (dilatant and pseudoplastic fluids)
- The flow is from right to left in each case and pressures,
temperatures and velocities are compared.
- The flows are in good agreement with analytical solutions;
fuller details are given in the SATELLITE Library case 575.
1. Pressure contours and velocity vectors for Newtonian fluid
2. Pressure contours and velocity vectors for dilatant fluid
3. Pressure contours and velocity vectors for pseudoplastic fluid
4. Temperature contours for Newtonian fluid
5. Temperature contours for dilatant fluid
6. Temperature contours pseudoplastic fluid