TITLE : TURBULENT MIXING IN AN 'S' SHAPED DUCT
BY : S Zhubrin - CHAM-MEI DATE: SEPTEMBER 1995
PHOENICS VERSION: 1.4 Shareware
Pictures are as follows :
- The PREMIX (PREdiction of MIXing) program is used to
simulate turbulent mixing of different gases in a
- Three streams enter at the bottom of the duct, each
with a distinct temperature and NO2 concentration.
- An orifice plate is located at the apex of the first
bend to assist mixing.
2. Velocity vectors
3. Temperature contours
4. NO2 concentration contours
5. Flow contours
6. Turbulent energy contours
7. Turbulent viscosity contours