TITLE : FLOW OVER A RACING CAR
BY : Qihui Zhang - CHAM UK
- The flow over a Formula 1 racing car is simulated.
- The simulation is 3D and the geometry is set up using
the ASAP procedure.
NOTES ON ASAP:
Pictures are as follows:
- ASAP (Arbitrary Source Allocation Procedure) is a PHOENICS
add-on solving problems concerning arbitrarily distributed
sources and complex geometry in any coordinate system.
- Compared with BFc systems, ASAP can be used for any complex
geometry without creating meshes that are difficult to
- ASAP matches the existing geometry with the provided mesh
and has been used in a wide range of cases.
Geometry, rear view
Geometry, front view