TITLE : GAS-TURBINE COMBUSTION CHAMBER (LIBRARY CASE 493)
BY : CHAM Consultancy Team
Pictures are as follows :
- In this application a section of a cylindrical combustion
chamber is modelled using polar coordinates.
- Fuel and air enter the chamber at the bottom right of the
section (i.e. in the centre of the cylinder). There are
two further oxidant inlets at the top of the section and
the gases leave the chamber on the left.
- The k-e turbulence model and the Eddy-break-up combustion
models are used.
1. Boundary patches
2. Temperature contours
3. Temperature contours (view x)
4. Temperature contours (view y)
5. Temperature contours (view z)
6. Velocity vectors