EARDAT data file
EARDAT is the name of the file on to which the PHOENICS SATELLITE writes data which are
to be read by, and acted upon, by the PHOENICS EARTH module.
EARDAT is a formatted sequential data file which specifies the following input data:-
- all default values of logical, character, integer and real variables in the SATELLITE
- all solved variables, and terms;
- all initial values specified in SATELLITE;
- all values calculated for non-bfc geometry and stored in the SATELLITE F-array;
- all boundary conditions specified by PATCH;
- all flow conditions specified in Q1 and debug information required;
- all information supplied by way of SPEDAT commands.
The format of the EARDAT file is best understood by first inspecting any example, and
then studying the Fortran coding of the subroutine which writes EARDAT, namely
earwrt.htm, in /phoenics/d_satell.