(i) Block-location Indices (LB's); Other variables
The second common block within GRDLOC is:
When 50 FFV's are permitted by the dimension statements, so that
4*NPHI equals 200, the integers in this block are numbered: 201,
202, ...., 400. Thus LYR, which is the block-location index of the
radius variable and is the 8th item in the list, is equal to 208;
and the corresponding zero-location index in the F-array is
L0F(208) or L0F(LYR).
The integer names appearing there are such as to permit the
corresponding variables to be classified. Thus:
It will be noted that many of the indices in COMMON/LB/ are
EQUIVALENCEd to variables having easily interpreted significances.
Thus, VOL and LVOL are equivalent; and a careful count of the
placing of LVOL in the block will reveal that they must both have
the numerical value: 4*NPHI+145= 345, when NPHI is at its default
- LXDX, LXXG and all others beginning with LX are x-wise variables
- LYDY, LYYG and all others beginning with LY are y-wise variables
- LZDZ, LZZG and all others beginning with LZ are z-wise variables
- LXYDX,LXYDY and all others beginning LXY are slab-wise variables
- L3PHI, L3BB and all others beginning with L3 are whole-field-
solver variables (WSV's).
Further, the whole block is equivalenced to the LBI array.
Therefore, LVOL, for example, can be referred to as LBI(LVOL).