is a file of which a copy is placed in \phoenics\d_allpro at installation time.
However, if the user places a file with the same name in his or her
working directory, that file will be used by the PHOENICS modules instead
of the one in d_allpro.
PREFIX is read by the SATELLITE, EARTH, PHOTON, AUTOPLOT, and PINTO
programs for file-descriptor data needed during program execution.
The parameters which it sets are:
- PHIDA=T or F. Use direct-access or sequential PHI file.
- XYZDA=T or F. Use direct-access or sequential XYZ file.
- IPRE=T or F. Use default filenames as defined at installation time, or
allow interactive input of data file names.
- LPHI=T or F. When IPRE=T, specifies whether a PHI file is to be used.
- LXYZ=T or F. When IPRE=T, specifies whether an XYZ file is to be used.
- DF09US=T or F. When set true, specifies that input to PHOTON is a DF09 file from
PHOENICS version 1.3 or earlier.