Using PHOENICS remotely
PHOENICS-3.5 is now available for interactive use via the internet,
by clicking on
PHOENICS Remote Computing Service
This site allows:
- casual visitors to gain access to PHOENICS by way of
(a modified version of) the PHOENICS Commander, whereupon they may:
- read how-to-get-started advice
- perform ready-to run (i.e. "click-only") flow simulations
- perform simple flow-simulating calculations for which they
supply the input data;
- work through selected tutorials;
- e-mail requests for assistance or advice to CHAM.
- sign on for free try-before-you buy access to more complex cases.
- visitors by appointment to watch, and participate interactively in,
demonstrations of agreed-beforehand features of PHOENICS,
communicating with the demonstrating personnel by telephone throughout.
- registered customers to:
- have secure private directories for their individual use;
- perform computations;
- obtain telephonic advice;
- save and retrieve results;
- download files
- pay for these facilities solely in proportion to use.
For further details, please contact CHAM's