TITLE : VEHICULAR EXHAUST DISPERSION IN RAINFALL
BY : S Zhubrin - CHAM-MEI
- This case is a part of a project to predict turbulent and
two-phase flows at the town scale.
- It is concerned with the rainfall in the street canyon
between one elevated building and its low-rise neighbouring
- The pollution is a simulated by inter-phase transport from
gaseous to liquid phase, governed by specification of
interphase transfer coefficients and
- PLANT instructions provided in Group 10 make the special GROUND
Further details of PLANT:
Pictures are as follows :
- PLANT is a PHOENICS add-on which allows users to change
the coding within certain GROUND groups and sections using
PIL instructions in the Q1 file.
- PLANT can include GROUND coding for non-linear property
correlations, interphase transport features, initial fields,
non-linear source laws and output control calculations.
- PLANT is intended for use by those with a need to include
GROUND routines but who either lack the necessary FORTRAN
knowledge or who wish to same time by placing the necessary
commands in the Q1 file
- PLANT adds the required coding into GROUND and recompiles
the EARTH executable before starting the run.
- PLANT is included in PHOENICS 1.4 Shareware.
1. Air velocity vectors
2. Nox concentration in air
3. NOx concentration in rain water
4. Rain velocity
5. Liquid volume fraction