- Full-Field Variables which have a stored value for each
cell of the grid.
- PRPS, the material marker;
DEN1, the first-phase density;
- VPOR, the volume porosity;
- P1, the pressure;
- MARK, a variable employed by PLANT so as an indicator of where
actions are, or are not, to be taken; and
- NU, which might be introduced so as to represent the Nusselt
Insofar as the FFV's are not built-in-PIL variables (as PRPS. DEN1, VPOR
and P1 are, while MARK and NU are not) their use must be preceded in the
Q1 file by the appropriate STORE or SOLVE command.
- Real-Number single-value Variables which have but one
The following RNV's are recognised by PLANT:
DT, DTFALS(PHI), DZ, RG(n), RESREF(PHI),
VARMAX(PHI), VARMIN(PHI), XRAT, YRAT.
The PHOENICS Encyclopaedia explains their meanings.
- Real-Function full-field Variables which have values
for each cell of the grid computed in EARTH by its real
The following RFV's are recognised by PLANT:
XC, YC, ZC, the cartesian coordinates of cell corners,
in a body-fitted coordinate grid, at the current time
XCO, YCO, ZCO, their corresponding value at the previous
- Command-Declared Variables which have but one distinct
value and are automatically declared to be used by a