The PHOENICS Chronicle
The PHOENICS Chronicle records the development of PHOENICS from the first
versions to the present suite of programs.
The Chronicle also contains a miscellany of lectures on
PHOENICS that have been presented around the world, and are contained here to
give further insight into how PHOENICS has developed.
Please click on one of the topics below for more information.
- Early versions of PHOENICS ,
later made available as shareware
- Developments 1992-1993
- Developments 1993-1994
- Developments 1995-1996
- The introduction of
Versions 2.2, 3.0 and 3.1 .
- Front-end Developments for PHOENICS-3.2
- What's new in PHOENICS-3.3 (2000)
- What's new in PHOENICS-3.4 (2001)
- What's new in PHOENICS-3.5 (2002)
- What's new in PHOENICS-3.6 (2004)