- 9th Australian Heat & Mass Transfer Conference, Melbourne 2011
- Imperial College seminar, London 2010
- 8th International ERCOFTAC Symposium, Marseille 2010
- Philadelphia CFD Conference, Philadelphia 2010
- Heat Transfer Society, London 2009
- 6th International Symposium on Turbulence, Heat and Mass Transfer, Rome 2009
- International Symposium HMT&H in Swirling Flow, Moscow 2008
- PHOENICS User Meeting, Paris 2008
- Advances in Heat Transfer, Marrakech 2008
- AIRAH New South Wales 2008
- Asian Symposium ASCHT, Xian 2007
- Saint Petersburg 2007
- Moscow 2007
- 13th IHTC, Sydney 2006
- Eckert Memorial Lecture, 2004
- Lectures delivered at PHOENICS User Conference, Melbourne, 2004
- St Petersburg lecture 2001
- Beijing lecture 2000
- Three lectures of similar content:
For Windows users, if you have difficulty viewing any of these documents, go to the
Links page and download the appropriate viewer.
The Spring Edition, will be circulated in the near future.
The Summer Edition is in progress.
If you would like to contribute please send articles (in word format only) to email@example.com.
ACFDA, CHAM's Agent in North America has submitted a paper and presentation for the 2014 ASSE_MEC Conference. These give a brief review of recent validated PHOENICS CFD models applied for risk and safety assessments (flammable gas release and dispersion , atmospheric pollutant dispersion and two-phase plumes from cooling towers and other industrial installations).
These materials show the PHOENICS modeling capabilities and underline the beneficial use of CFD in risk and safety analyses. More information on the models and training/consulting options can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE FOR PRESENTATION
CLICK HERE FOR PAPER