CHAM has a dedicated and experienced UK based User Support Team availiable to provide expert advice and assistance on all aspects of PHOENICS. Our team consists of highly trained engineers with a wealth of experience modelling a wide variety of problems.
Users with a current PHOENICS Maintenance Agreement are offered unlimited user support covering:
- Resolution of convergence problems and implausible solutions
- Detection of common mistakes
- Advice on how to improve results
- Comprehensive PHOENICS utilities support
- Full documentation provided,
Some users may require help and advice with modelling a specific physical process/item of equipment or building or setting up a complex problem. For these users we offer Extended Consultancy Support . For more information on the options available, or to request support see below.
Before contacting CHAM, please look at our FAQs page, as your question may already have been answered.
CONTACT USER SUPPORT
We recommend that users simplify a problem as much as possible before sending it to CHAM. When simplifying the problem one should consider dimensionality, physical models (such as turbulence, radiation, etc), physical properties, boundary conditions, etc. Not only does this help us provide a speedy resolution to the problem, but it may also help users identify the cause themselves.
When requesting user support, please include the following information:
- Your organisation's name and PHOENICS Maintenance Agreement number
- Version of PHOENICS being used
- Description of the problem you are experiencing
- Q1 files and relevant CAD geometry files (these can be sent via email@example.com )