Please note that, if you select a button
looking like this,
you will be reading HTML pages by way of your browser;
so you will need to click on the top-right X in order to terminate.
This page provides easy access to the major documents about PHOENICS, as
- Recent\napplications: by users of PHOENICS,
for simulating flows encountered in engineering and the environment
- POLIS: The PHOENICS On-Line Information System.
This button will take you to the top of the 'Information
Mountain'; but you may prefer to start lower down, for example at
- PHOENICS Overview, or
- What's New in Version 3.6?
- PHOENICS\n overview: a general introduction to the PHOENICS software system
- latest\nPHOENICS\n High-lights: What's new in PHOENICS version 3.6
- PRELUDE: the new relational pre-processor
which provides easy-to-use "gateways" to PHOENICS.
- Encyclo\npaedia: The PHOENICS Encyclopaedia
This button will take you to the index of a large
alphabetically-organised assembly of information; however
- Lectures\n and\n Tutorials: Lectures and Tutorials
may be a better starting point for
those who prefer to proceed systematically.
- WinPhoton: a Windows version of PHOTON
- More\ninformation: about special PHOENICS topics
for information about PHOENICS.