Welcome To PHOENICS
Please press the icon in the left-hand margin which best meets your needs:
Alternatively, click above on:
'About PHOENICS' for general information, or
'New User', for a systematic introduction to the PHOENICS
- What is\ PHOENICS: the SFT software package.
SFT stand for solid-fluid thermal, i.e. the phenomena with which PHOENICS is
The icon always indicates that the browser will open a text
or or images file
- Customise\nthe\nCommander: choose
screen appearance, font size etc.
Please note also that square buttons on the top bar allow you to:
- choose some other languages than English by way of the
button on the top bar, clicking thereafter
on any other button in order to make your choice effective;
- choose your working directory.
- Learn\nto use\nPHOENICS: by way of tutorials
- Study\nspecial\nfeatures: e.g. multi-phase flow, stresses in solids, In-Form, etc.
- Gateways\nto special\napplications: in engineering and science, including:
* aerodynamic-force (lift and drag) prediction;
* heating and ventilating:
* fire and smoke movement in buildings and tunnels
* atmospheric pollution;
* heat-exchanger simulation;
This page can be reached from any other place in the
Commander by clicking the Top-Page button to be seen in the top left-hand corner.