Welcome To PHOENICS
Please press the icon in the left-hand margin which best meets your needs:
Alternatively, click above on:
- What is\ PHOENICS: the SFT software package.
SFT stand for solid-fluid thermal, i.e. the phenomena with which PHOENICS is
The icon always indicates that the browser will open a text
or images file
- Customise\nthe\nCommander: choose screen appearance, font size etc.
Please note also that square buttons on the top bar allow you to:
- choose some other languages than English by way of the
button on the top bar, clicking thereafter
on any other button in order to make your choice effective;
- choose your working directory.
- Learn\nto use\nPHOENICS: by way of tutorials
- Study\nspecial\nfeatures: e.g. multi-phase flow, stresses in solids,
- PHOENICS Direct\nSimulation\nScenarios: in engineering and science, including:
- heat exchangers;
- virtual wind tunnels;
- steady flow of a fluid along a straight tube of circular cross-section;
- 'About PHOENICS' for general information, or
- 'New User', for a systematic introduction to the PHOENICS software system.
This page can be reached from any other place in the
Commander by clicking the Top-Page button to be seen in the top left-hand corner.