The tutorials accessed by pressing buttons on the left concern the
- Introduction: Getting to know PHOENICS
- Library\ncases: The complete list of all tutorials
- Beginners's\ntutorials:Step-by-step introduction
to the use of the VR-Editor and Viewer.
- VRE and\nVRV: Using the VR-Editor and Viewer,
notes on which can be accessed via the help-button menu.
- Prelude\ntutorials: Tutorials in the use of Prelude
- Other tutorials:exemplifying other features of PHOENICS
- FLAIR : The special-purpose version of PHOENICS for heating, ventilating and smoke movement
- run vre: VR Environment/Editor,
This button starts the interactive program which is needed for
carrying out the instructions explained in the tutorials.
- advice: on how to use the tutorial system
is accessible by pressing the tab on the bottom edge