The tutorials accessed by pressing buttons on the left concern the
- Introduction: Getting to know PHOENICS
- Library\ncases: which incorporate the results of tutorials
- Beginners's\ntutorials:Step-by-step introduction
to the use of the VR-Editor and Viewer.
- VRE and\nVRV: Using the VR-Editor and Viewer,
notes on which can be accessed via the help-button menu.
- Radiation: by the use of IMMERSOL
- FLAIR : The special-purpose version of
PHOENICS for heating, ventilating and smoke movement
- PARSOL\nFGEM: PARSOL and Fine-Grid Embedding
- polar : Polar coordinates
- body-\nfitting: Body-fitted coordinates
- combustion: Combustion models
- turbu\nlence: Turbulence models
- multi-\nphase: Multi-phase phenomena
- mofor: Moving bodies
- run vre: VR Environment/Editor,
This button starts the interactive program which is needed for
carrying out the instructions explained in the tutorials.
- Parallel\nPHOENICS:Parallel PHOENICS.
- The complete\nlist:of all tutorials
- advice: on how to use the tutorial system
is accessible by pressing the tab on the bottom edge